Friday, January 31, 2014

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT THE MOVIE TRAILER FOR THE FAULT IN OUR STARS IS FINALLY HERE OR ACTUALLY THE OTHER DAY. BUT WHATEVER, I'VE WATCHED IT COUNTLESS TIMES ALREADY BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED AND I'M SO SORRY FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS. I JUST WANT EMPHASIS.




There, am I the only one who cried because of this? Well, my tears... Did you love the trailer? Did you feel Hazel and Gus already within those few minutes? Because I did. I love the trailer and I certainly feel that those two did a good job in portraying their characters. But we'll see when the movie comes out. I actually think that I'll just cry in the movie house. Lol

Did you also notice that there's a snippet from almost all of their encounters? Support group, Amsterdam, dinner date, bedroom scene, etc? It may not cover everything BUT STILL.

JUST A RANT. It somehow annoys me that some people are so excited for the movie when they have yet to read the book. I mean, fine. They want to watch the movie but not read the book. How about John Green's awesomeness? I feel like the book is being under appreciated. Anyway... That's just my thought.

 MOVING ON.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?




That was last year but I just saw it the other day. Teehee. Just. So Cute.

AND OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. To all my Filipino friends, are you aware that this movie will be shown at August 20, 2014 in our country? YES, AUGUST NOT JUNE. That's what I saw in IMDB. I'm not pretty sure if it's real but they're always up to date with movie date showings so.... Sigh. Sad news but then, I'll gladly wait for it.

What are your thoughts about the trailer? Comment below and let's talk.

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates