Wednesday, April 10, 2013


  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

   I'm so excited to have this meme on my blog! So my first "eagerly anticipating' book is none other than...

This Girl (Slammed, #3)


This Girl 
by Colleen Hoover

Publication Date: April 30,2013
Add to your library: Goodreads

Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything there is to know about her husband, even though Will makes it clear he prefers to keep the painful memories of the past where they belong. Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met. 
   In This Girl, Will tells the story of their complicated relationship from his point of view. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final installment of the beloved Slammed series. (via Goodreads)


I fell in love with Layken and Will the first time I read Slammed and Point of Retreat. I just loved it. Slammed series will always be one of my ultimate favorite series! I can't wait to read the last installment! Knowing that this is coming from Will's POV adds more to my excitement!

Oh, if you haven't read Slammed and Point of Retreat! Read. Them. Now. 

What are you eagerly anticipating this week? Link below! :)



33 comments

I really need to start on this series, I loved Hopeless by this author.

A great pick!

My WoW - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/obsession-with-books-has-new-look.html

REPLY

I read a book by Colleen Hoover and I'm sold. She writes really good contemps so I'm adding this one the pile! Great pick!


Check out my Wating on Wednesday pick!

~Jay
We Fancy Books

REPLY

I have not read Slammed, but I have Hopeless and will be reading that soon!

Come check out my WoW! Jen @ YA Romantics

REPLY

I haven't read this series, but I will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing- and stopping by!

REPLY

I haven't started this series, but I've heard good things!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

REPLY

I haven't had the chance to read the first two books so I'll have to check them out first but I really like the sound of this one. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.

REPLY

I haven't read anything by this author, but I've heard really good things about the Slammed series. Thanks for stopping by!

REPLY

I still need to read Slammed but I do own it now and I loved Hopeless *squee* I am now following your lovely new blog. If you go to my blogger tips and tricks pages it shows you how to fix your bloglovin button so it opens in a new window (it's the last BB&T #8 i think..LOL) I am following ya on bloglovin too! Welcome :) My WoW

REPLY

I guess I'm just going to have to read these! I have heard good things about Slammed. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

REPLY

Great pick! I am dying for this one too!

REPLY

New follower. I hadn't heard of this book. Come check out my WOW as well.

Grace

REPLY

Confession: I have all of Colleen's books, but haven't read them yet! Ugh, I know. I will soon, though.

REPLY

Oh yes, I share your anticipation for this one! I just love all of Colleen's books. Great pick!

REPLY

I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover yet even though I have all her books and I am dying to try them! Thanks for stopping by! New follower!

REPLY

Eek, I STILL need to read this series! I know, I know. But someday I will because it sounds GREAT! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog earlier!

REPLY

Tell me what you think when you read this series. I'm so glad you loved Hopeless too! Thanks for stopping by. :)

REPLY

I know! The first time I read a book by her, I know she's one of my favorite authors! Thanks for stopping by. :)

REPLY

Hi Jen! Tell me what you think about it when you're finished. But be ready for Hopeless since it's a really heavy read. Thanks for stopping by. :)

REPLY

Hope you'll like it. No problem! Thank you too. :)

REPLY

It's good to hear that you've heard good things about this series. You're welcome. Thanks too. :)

REPLY

You shall try this series out! It's really good. Thank you! :)

REPLY

You should give her books a try. Thanks too. :)

REPLY

Hey! I'm so happy you loved Hopeless. Thanks for following! I followed you too. :) And thanks for that tip! It actually bugs me that it opens on the same page. Thanks again. :)

REPLY

Tell me what you think when you do. You're welcome! Thanks too. :)

REPLY

Weeee! Good thing it's April already! Only a few more weeks!

REPLY

Oh! That's not unusual so don't worry! Time will come that you'll read it. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)

REPLY

I'm glad we're sharing the same anticipation!

REPLY

Oh you definitely should give them a try! You're welcome! Thanks too. :)

REPLY

I hope you'll like it! You're welcome! Thanks too. :)

REPLY

I do too! She's really talented! Thanks for stopping by!

REPLY

Thank you! Followed you too. :)

REPLY

That looks awesome! <3 <3 I want one now, I gonna request for an ARC if possible

new follower via GFC and bloglovin

follow back?

My WOW

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html#links

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates