Friday, May 3, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)


Hey everyone! I'm definitely new in this blog hop. It's already Monday in here but it's better late than never! Besides, I love the Question!

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


Okay. Now, that's tricky. I just finished reading and I'm just about to start with a new one this afternoon. Pfft. Loser me. :(


So how about you? What are you reading? Link below and I'll follow you. Please do follow me via Bloglovin or through e-mail since GFC is soon going off. 




9 comments

Hi, I'm following you via GFC & Bloglovin!

My FF

REPLY

New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

Amber

http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

REPLY

Oh boo! I hate that moment when you're in-between reads.

Jess @ Literary, etc (new follower via bloglovin)

REPLY

Hi I am following via bloglovin
Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

REPLY

Hopping through. New follower! Bad timing for the question. Hope you love your next read.
My Hop

REPLY

LOL! Hopefully, you pick up a great book you've been wanting to read!

Happy Reading!
My FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/05/follow-friday-23-sneak-peeks.html

REPLY

Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

REPLY

I just finished a book as well, but I read a few at a time. I'm a new follower via blog lovin and GFC.

Here's my FF this week:

http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html#comment-form

REPLY

Thanks for following back :)

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates