Feature and Follow # 2

Friday, May 3, 2013
Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)


Hey everyone! I'm definitely new in this blog hop. It's already Monday in here but it's better late than never! Besides, I love the Question!

Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


Okay. Now, that's tricky. I just finished reading and I'm just about to start with a new one this afternoon. Pfft. Loser me. :(


So how about you? What are you reading? Link below and I'll follow you. Please do follow me via Bloglovin or through e-mail since GFC is soon going off. 




9 comments:

Amy Logg said...

Hi, I'm following you via GFC & Bloglovin!

My FF

Amber said...

New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

Amber

http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

winterlillies said...

Oh boo! I hate that moment when you're in-between reads.

Jess @ Literary, etc (new follower via bloglovin)

aussiebookworm said...

Hi I am following via bloglovin
Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! Bad timing for the question. Hope you love your next read.
My Hop

Patrick Castro said...

LOL! Hopefully, you pick up a great book you've been wanting to read!

Happy Reading!
My FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/05/follow-friday-23-sneak-peeks.html

Guinevere & Libertad Tomas said...

Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

Midnight Fantasies said...

I just finished a book as well, but I read a few at a time. I'm a new follower via blog lovin and GFC.

Here's my FF this week:

http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html#comment-form

Midnight Fantasies said...

Thanks for following back :)

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)