Wednesday, May 1, 2013


  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

   My "eagerly anticipating" book this week is...

Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)Fire with Fire
by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Publication Date: September 3rd 2013
Add to your library: Goodreads

Lillia, Kat, and Mary had the perfect plan. Work together in secret to take down the people who wronged them. But things didn’t exactly go the way they’d hoped at the Homecoming Dance.

Not even close.

For now, it looks like they got away with it. All they have to do is move on and pick up the pieces, forget there ever was a pact. But it’s not easy, not when Reeve is still a total jerk and Rennie’s meaner than she ever was before.

And then there’s sweet little Mary…she knows there’s something seriously wrong with her. If she can’t control her anger, she’s sure that someone will get hurt even worse than Reeve was. Mary understands now that it’s not just that Reeve bullied her—it’s that he made her love him.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, burn for a burn. A broken heart for a broken heart. The girls are up to the task. They’ll make Reeve fall in love with Lillia and then they will crush him. It’s the only way he’ll learn.
It seems once a fire is lit, the only thing you can do is let it burn... (via Goodreads)


I really enjoyed Burn for Burn last year. Can't wait to know what these three girls will be doing! Especially Mary!!! I know she's something... 

What are you eagerly anticipating this week? Link below! :)

17 comments

I haven't read the first in the series, but like the sound of it :-)

My WOW

REPLY

You should definitely check it out. :)

REPLY
This comment has been removed by the author.

I listened to the audio the first one and it was interesting..I'm curious how this one will go for the characters.
Cricket @ Little Library Muse
My WoW

REPLY

I haven't started this series yet, but it looks so good, glad to know others enjoy it.

REPLY

Sounds tempting....hope you enjoy it! Here's MY WOW POST

REPLY

I've had the first book for so long but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I love the covers in the series and really looking forward to reading the story because it sounds interesting. good pick.

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-45.html

REPLY

Ooh, I can't wait for this one either! Great choice!

-Brad @ BookYAReview
My WoW

(new follower, by the way!)

REPLY

I'm excited for this one, too. I really enjoyed Burn for Burn and can't wait to see what happens next. Great pick!
My WoW

REPLY

You should give it a try.

REPLY

Oh, was the narrator of the first book good?

REPLY

Thanks! You should check out the first book.

REPLY

Don't forget to read them. They're really good!

REPLY

Thanks! What do you think will happen to Mary and the others?

REPLY

I'm glad you enjoyed it as well. Thank you!

REPLY

I still need to grab a copy of the first book, it sounds like a great series & I love the covers!

A nice WoW pick :)

My WoW

REPLY

The story is as great as the cover! You should definitely grab the first one! :)

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates