Friday, May 31, 2013


                         Gain New Blog Followers
                  Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)


Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

A: Oh, I'd like to meet Maja from the The Nocturnal Library. She was the one who actually encouraged me to start a book blog. She reads my reviews in Goodreads even before. That's why I'm so thankful to her. I'd love to meet her personally and talk about books! So send her some love and follow her too! She's totally A-mazing!

What about you? Link below! :)

P.S. Please do follow me via Bloglovin or through e-mail since GFC is soon going off. 

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments

i followed her, and you. you guys write some amazing reviews! excited to see what you have coming next! c:

REPLY

Hey this is my first FF, and I followed you via GFC & Bloglovin blog. I hope you follow back @

http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-1-feature-follow-is.html

REPLY

Ooh Maja would be super fun to meet! And that's awesome she was the one who got you to start a blog! I love the blogging community- I would love to meet so many of you guys!

Old Follower

My FF

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

REPLY

I love your button! I have never met Maja but I'll go check out her site since she must be a great person if she got you blogging!

Katelynn Clark
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

REPLY

I've followed Maja for ages. Love her blog. Glad to meet you now too. New follower via Bloglovin. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
cheers
Gwynn

REPLY

New follower here through GFC, Networked and bloglovin! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

REPLY

I actually recently found Nocturnal Library, I can't quite recall where from and I'm a new follower :D

My Follow Friday

Have a great weekend!

REPLY

I haven't been to the Nocturnal Library, but I can see I'm going to have to pay Maja a visit. Thanks for letting us know and for visiting me this week! Old bloglovin' follower :)

Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates