Wednesday, May 15, 2013


  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

   My "eagerly anticipating" book this week is...

Where the Stars Still ShineWhere the Star still Shine
by Trish Doller

Publication Date: September 24th 2013
Add to your library: Goodreads

Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she’d like to forget completely. But when Callie’s mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie’s real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, in a small town in Florida, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love--even with someone who seems an improbable choice--is more than just a possibility.
Trish Doller writes incredibly real teens, and this searing story of love, betrayal, and how not to lose your mind will resonate with readers who want their stories gritty and utterly true. (via Goodreads)

I absolutely fell in love with Trish Doller's debut novel, Something Like Normal. I'm sure this one will not disappoint! There's just something about Trish Doller's writing, you know. Four months to goo! Uggh. 

What are you eagerly anticipating this week? Link below! :)

5 comments

I haven't heard of Trish Doller, but this book sounds really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

My WoW this week.

REPLY

You shall definitely check out her books! ;)

REPLY

I can't wait for this either! I haven't had a chance to read Something Like Normal yet, but I really want to check out this author's books. Great pick!

My WoW: http://dragongirl28.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

REPLY

We've heard such good things about Trish Dollar! We'll have to add this one to our TBR! Thanks for sharing!

REPLY

I've never read anything by this author but I've heard a lot of good things! Hope you get to read this one as soon as it comes out :D Great pick, thanks for sharing!

New follower via GFC & Bloglovin' ♥
Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates