Wednesday, June 5, 2013



  "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

   My "eagerly anticipating" book this week is...

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)Dreams of Gods & Monsters
by: Laini Taylor

Publication Date: April 2014
Add to your library: Goodreads


Dreams starts where Days left off, with Karou and Akiva discovering each other alive — although Karou is still not ready to forgive Akiva for killing the only family she’s ever known. And now, through an act of staggering deception, Karou has taken control of the chimaera rebellion and is intent on steering its course away from dead-end vengeance. 

When Jael’s brutal angel army trespasses into the human world, Karou and Akiva must ally their enemy armies against the threat. It is a twisted version of their long-ago dream, and they begin to hope that it might forge a way forward for their people. And, perhaps, for themselves – maybe even toward love. But there are bigger threats than Jael in the offing. From the streets of Rome to the caves of the Kirin and beyond, humans, chimaera, and seraphim will fight, strive, love, and die in an epic theater that transcends good and evil, right and wrong, friend and enemy. (via Goodreads)

Okay, confession time! I haven't read Days of Blood & Starlight yet. But I have read and ultimately loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Definitely one of the best! I decided to delay reading Days because I don't want to be on the hang of waiting for its sequel. After being traumatized by Pandemonium, yes, traumatized. I don't want to wait that long. So I'm going to read Days when Dreams is near to its release date. But who knows? I might read Days one of these days. So yes, that's how much I'm excited for this third one. Although I'm pretty sure that's not the final cover. Can't wait to see another gorgeous one!

What are you eagerly anticipating this week? Link below! :)

Follow me? 
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments

Yep cliff hangers can suck! I haven't started this series yet although I did listen to an audio teaser for Daughter which was really good, so I'm sure I will. :-)

REPLY

Ooh! Thanks for the heads up about the release date! Such a smart series!

brenda

REPLY

I love this series! such a long wait though.

My WoW

REPLY

Oh, I hope you'll start with it soon! :)

REPLY

Glad to hear you love this too! I know. But it's worth the wait, I'm sure.

REPLY

YES!! Can't wait to see how this one goes!

REPLY

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you! I'll reply as soon as I can! ;)

The Bookish Confections . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates